Thursday, April 12, 2007

The Boys Are Back in Town!



I've come close to finishing my comic "The Birdwatcher," where these characters appear. They originated as a couple of paper mache' masks I made for an unrealized photo project. I came up with the concept for Birdwatcher and needed an antagonist or two and so created these two. They are actually the subject of my first blogger post i believe. Anyway, I've come up with another scenario for these guys to be used in another story in which they are the main characters. I was inspired by Ralph Mcquarrie who did a lot of design and concept work for the original Star Wars Trilogy. The man's amazing, if you don't know already check his stuff out at his website www.ralphmcquarrie.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home