Sunday, April 30, 2006

PROJECT!!



This is drawing number one for a project I've given myself. I'm going to try to make a bunch of drawings of different cityscapes from around the area up here in Pittsburgh, this one is in my current backyard. Then I'm going to try to get them displayed in a gallery that's opening up down the street, they have a little flyer out at different places saying they're interested in looking at local artist's work. It dosen't seem like the ritziest place in town but it's something to try for. I'm also working on a couple of stories that I would like to illustrate and get published, I'm looking aroud online for publishers but would like to get a nice little chunk of the artwork done for the books before I reach out to anywhere. Is that a good idea? I don't know. Any advice is most welcome and much appreciated.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bonaia said...

these are great.

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home